As President and founder of the firm, Louis Windawi personally guides clients through all stages of their financial lives. With over 30 years of planning experience, he has dedicated his career to guiding individuals, families, and business owners by using sophisticated strategies in tax, wealth management and estate and legacy planning.
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning
Certifications & Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Master Planner Advanced Studies℠ (MPAS®)
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ (AWMA®)
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 22, 24 & 63 securities registrations held with LPL Financial
- CA Insurance License #0A95847
Awards & Recognitions
- Five Star Wealth Manager in Orange County from 2012-2023* and has been featured in Orange Coast Magazine, Orange County Register and Wall Street Journal.
- United States Air Force veteran
- Aerospace Industry
- Enjoys spending time with his family and friends, watching a good action movie, dining out, traveling, attending a good hockey game, and serving his local community.
*Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2012-2023 Five Star Wealth Managers.